On this page you will find persons assigned specifically to enhance the work of Baptist General State Convention as she assists it's member churches to become "Healthy Churches.
Dr. Rogers Jackson
Emmanuel Baptist Church * 8301 South Damen Avenue * Chicago, Il 60620 * 773-239-6828 * www.emmanualbaptistchicago.org * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address theological and Biblical issues that directly concern matters of Baptist Doctrine.
- Upon request of the presidents of The State Convention and President of The Congress of Christian Education, recommend Baptist Doctrinal Reesources for further study on topics that relate to the mission and ministry of Baptist Churches
- Prepare and present lectures on theological issues that concern Baptist Faith and Doctrine.
- Develope a commission of pastors and teachers who are competent in specific areas of theological and biblical concerns to serve as resource persons for pastors and churches in matters of theological and doctrinal concerns of Baptist Churches
- Work in conjuction with the Director of the Pastor's Conference and the work of the P.A.C.E Team (Pastor's Available to Counsel and Edify) to assess the theological and doctrinal concerns of pastors.
- To Train churches in Evangelism through the principals of The Great Commission with the objective of completing the mandated objective of winning souls for Christ.