The GOAL is to provide workshops and seminars to facilitate growth and development in the Convention’s churches in the following areas:
- STEWARDSHIP: Biblical principles for giving that advance the cause of Christian Education,
- DISCIPLESHIP: Developing, evaluating, and structuring educational programs of the church to mature Christians in their biblical, doctrinal, and social responsibilities as Christians.
- LEADERSHIP: Assess and develop ministries and leadership based on biblical principles of spiritual giftedness and practical leadership strategy.
- EVANGELISM: Using the Evangelism, Commission of the State Convention, churches will be assisted in methodology to train every willing member in reaching the lost for Christ.
- FAMILY LIFE: Biblical foundation for the family will be explored along with resources for ongoing growth and development.
- PASTORAL HELPS FOR CHURCH PROCEDURES: The PACE team will assist churches who need assistance when the church is without a pastor. Procedures and processes to help the church develop a structure to maintain ministry will be provided.
The above ministries will be tailored to meet the needs of the congregations. Churches will be served at no cost.